This is the perfect easy, healthy and delicious Smoked Salmon Sushi Bowl.
I love sushi and this bowl combines everything I love about it. Its loaded with veggies and using smoked salmon is a tasty twist to the classic.
This is the perfect Easy Salmon Sushi Bowl recipe to use all those leftovers in your fridge. In this bowl I used leftover Broccolini and Asparagus that I had from the day before. If you don’t have any leftovers, cook the veggies is lightly salted water until just render. Drain and rinse under cold water immediately to stop the cooking process.
I always have a jar of my pickled red onions in the fridge, such a colorful and tasty topping!
If you like this recipe, I think you will love these:
- 2 portions cooked and cooled sticky rice of your choice, I used whole grain rice
- 1 avocado cut in half, peeled and sliced
- 1 small pice cucumber, sliced
- 2 handfuls steamed edamame
- 4 slices god quality smoked salmon, preferably organic
- 1 small bunch broccolini and asparagus, cooked (I used leftover steamed)
- 1 small carrot, peeled and thinly sliced or grated
- pickled red onions
- black sesame seeds and soy sauce for serving
Assemble all the ingredients in 2 bowls. Start with the rice and nicely arrange the toppings in small sections. Top with sesame seeds and serve with a little soy sauce.
Here is the recipe for my pickled red onions