Who doesn’t love cookie dough? Sometimes its better then the actual cookie, at least if you ask my kids! These Cookie dough Balls (Vegan and Gluten-free) are really easy to make with only 8 natural ingredients. And they taste amazing!
They usually disappear from my fridge, don’t know how that happens? Ok maybe I am guilty… even thought my kids help too!
All you need is 8 simple ingredients to make these easy Cookie dough Balls (Vegan and Gluten-free)
There is nothing easier than making almond flour edible cookie dough balls. All you need is:
- Almond butter, I prefer to use all natural, no sugar added, no oil added. You can also use peanut butter here.
- Maple syrup or honey, but that makes it non vegan
- Almond flour, I use a fine variety that has a oat flour consistency
- Flaxseed meal and almond milk, to make a flax egg. This will act as a “glue” and hold the dough together
- Vegan chocolate chips, Use your favorite, good quality chocolate here. I like dark chocolate, usually 70% dark chocolate is dairy free but make sure you check the ingredients in you want to keep it vegan.
- Coconut oil, gives the dough that “buttery” feeling, but without the butter!
- Flavorings, I use a little vanilla and a pinch of salt. If you don’t have vanilla paste, vanilla extract or vanilla powder can be used instead.
I hope you give this recipe a try and enjoy it as much as I do!
You might also like these recipes:
These Cookie dough Balls (Vegan and Gluten-free) are really easy to make with only 8 natural ingredients. And they taste amazing!
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed meal
- 3 tablespoon almond milk
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 cup almond flour
- ½ teaspoon vanilla paste
- pinch of salt
- 4 tablespoon chocolate chips
Start by mixing the flaxseed meal and the almond milk, let it sit for 5-10 minutes.
Add the rest of the ingredient and mix well, then stir in the chocolate chips. Let the batter rest for 15 minutes in the fridge. Roll into bite size balls and refredgerate for 30 minutes.
Store in an air tight container in the fridge for up to a week.